Door limiting stay and friction stay. This device is installed to the internal face of the door and underside of the door frame, the door will open to 90 degrees and stop when the full travel of the stay is at maximum travel. This design uses a telescopic ram that retracts and extends when in use and is very effective when the possibility of irrepairable/costly damage to the door is likely.
Dispatched within 24hrs for next day delivery
- Available in silver/grey and white
- Available in 4 sizes.
- For timber, aluminium & steel doors & windows.
- Aesthetically pleasing.
- Not certifire approved or CE marked.
- Not for use on internal fire doors.
- Fit for most applications but not in areas of strongest winds.
- Light weight and easy to install.
- Stay length:
- RUZT130 = 225 - 290mm
- RUZT140 = 325 - 440mm
- RUZT135 = 380 - 550mm
- RUZT150 = 525 - 845mm
- *This is a special order item & non-refundable.