Hoppe Steel Core Nylon Safety Lever On Rose
Hoppe return to door, steel nylon core safety lever handles, finished in an RAL colour nylon.
Equality act and DOC M compliant.
HOPPE nylon safety lever on round rose, having a steel core understructure to make these door handles fire safety compliant. This lever handle meets the conformity requirements EN1906, BS8300 & DOC M for the Equality Act (ex-DDA) regulations.
Dispatched within 24 hrs for next day delivery.
Be aware, there are some nylon levers available today that are of solid nylon construction but do not have a steel core, solid nylon levers are not permitted for use on fire doors. Be legal!
Please see our: range of nylon door furniture
Image above displayed in Cobalt Blue 5002.
This lever is available is a range of RAL colours to choose from.
- DDA / BS8300 Compliant
- Sold in pairs as a set of levers.
- For use on fire doors up to FD60/60 minutes
- Supplied with woodscrew & bolt fixings
- 140mm length handle on 50mm rose
- 21mm Diameter handle
- Hoppe quality & durability assured
- For door thicknesses up to 54mm
- For non heavy sprung cases it is advisable to buy a spring cassette kit.
- For heavy sprung cases you should not need a spring cassette kit.
- Spring cassettes to assist lock cases are available.
- Very high quality nylon door furniture
- Compatible nylon escutcheons available (sold in pairs).