Jamb Mounted Extra Heavy Duty Door Limiting Stay
Jamb mounted door limiting stay.
For use on any type of door. Extra heavy duty.
Not for use in area's where children, the elderly or people with physical or mental health conditions will use the door due to the fingertrap hazard.
BUY 10 OR MORE TO RECEIVE A 5% CASHBACK REFUND!
Extra heavy duty jamb mounted door limiting stay. Fixed to the door jamb and rail of the door, this device will limit the opening of the door to 90 degrees. We also supply an extended arm to allow a greater opening cycle as an optional extra. The channel of the limiting stay incorporates a heavy duty rubber buffer to prevent damage to the stay and the door whilst reducing noise. These door stays are only suitable on none public area doors due the finger trapping hazard as they are mounted at the midway point on the door. We also supply these door restrictors in grade 304 satin stainless steel in addition to the standard finish of silver. Not for use in area's where children, the elderly or people with physical or mental health conditions will use the door.
Despatched within 24hrs for next day delivery
- Extra heavy duty door stay
- Universal handing.
- Commercial use
- For non general public areas
- 2 Sizes available
- Standard size for doors up to 44mm thick.
- Extended size for doors over 44mm thick.
- Extended size will allow a greater opening angle on 44mm doors.
- Silver finish as standard.
- Grade 304, for external use available.
- 264mm x 60mm channel
- 247mm long Arm
- 60mm x 40mm Jamb fixing plate
- Fixings Supplied
- Work well with door closers and panic hardware
- Special order item *Non returnable.
Please view our returns policy on the page of the link, below.