Arrone heavy duty tubular mortice latch. Has a double sprung mechanism and hardened latch bolt. The mechanism within the tubular latch case are stronger, much higher quality and robust than a standard light duty latch case. Arrone ubular mortice latches require a drilled single mortice hole to fit the case inside the door leaf, unlike a series of holes for square & upright case types. These heavy duty tubular mortice latches are made for commercial use as well as domestic, this high quality latch will meet the requirements of your expectations when a higher quality of latch is essential. These latches are used when regular duty tubular latches will not meet the requirements of the number of door closing cycles and where unsprung door handles are being used or additional springing is required to assist the handles. If you wish to buy a tubular mortice latch fit for light commercial use or simply wish to upgrade from a standard latch case then this is an ideal latch case. If you require a commercial mortice latch for medium to heavy duty use, then choose from our upright architectural case range or din standard case range.
If you require a latch for use with an unsprung solid door handle or an unsprung door handle that has friction when operated, please buy a square case, upright case or din standard case instead.
Dispatched within 24hrs for next day delivery
- Guided latch bolt
- High quality Arrone latches & well finished plates.
- Available in 2 finishes & 4 sizes.
- 63mm case = 44mm backset, 76mm case = 57mm backset.
- 100mm case = 82mm backset, 128mm case = 107mm backset.
- Suitable for bolt through furniture (36mm & 38mm)
- Square corner forend.
- Dual sprung & heavy duty mechanism.
- Heavy duty case, zinc passivated body
- Springing to suit sprung or light / medium unsprung furniture
- Striking plate supplied with adjustable tabs to prevent door rattling
- Supplied with a striking plate blanking box.
- *63mm latch case has no bolt through holes.