Heavy duty door limiting stay by Strand Hardware. By turning the nut on the pivoting point, the friction can be adjusted from zero friction to highly limiting friction. These items are fitted to doors where there is a possibility of the door being blown open by wind or levered against a wall when opening, thus causing irrepairable damage to the door and frame.
Available in Silver, Gold, Black & Plated finishes.
Despatched within 24hrs for next day delivery
Chromed and brass finishes may take up to 6 weeks due to manufacturing
- Works alongside door closers
- Not for use on internal fire doors
- Not Certifire approved or CE marked
- Internal or external use
- Compatible with panic hardware.
- For use on Timber, Aluminium, Upvc & Steel doors
- Can be screwed or bolted to the door.
- The most cost efficient & effective limiting stay on the market.
- All finishes except silver are a special order* & non returnable.
Please view our returns policy on the page of the link, below.