ARRONE din standard escape lock
ARRONE Din standard mortice escape lock. Used when fitting lock cases in buildings where DDA, DOC M & BS8300 regulations apply, giving 72mm between the lock centres for greater user distance and having a distance of 60mm to the spindle centre from the door edge. Conforms to BS EN12209:2003, BS EN1634, BS8300 & DOC M. High quality assured
Next day delivery
This device is used when means of exit is required by depressing the lever handle without the need for unlocking. The door handle will automatically unlock the door by retracting the latch and deadbolt simultaneously (from the inside only to ensure security protected).
Arrone offer a very high standard of locking devices and door furniture... Square and Radius forends available with all of our din standard locks.
Image shown with Square forend. Radius is round at each end.
- CE marked
- Certifire cf530 tested
- Forend 235mm long x 25mm. Case 165mm x 88mm
- For use on doors up to FD60 rating
- For use with Euro profile cylinder range
- Centres 72mm
- Anti-thrust latch, so access is denied externally.
- Bolt through furniture compatible
- 20mm bolt throw operated by handle or lock key
- Square or radius forends available
- Solid stainless steel & Brass forends to choose from
- Heavy duty springing
- Easily reversible
- 5 Year guarantee
- Available in Euro profile, latch furniture and bathroom lock types